Midkemia Press has published several role-playing products set in the world of Midkemia.
It was founded in 1977 by Stephen Abrams, Jon Everson, and Conan Lamot.
- Cities (Stephen Abrams & Jon Everson, 1979/1981/1986/1988)
- The City of Carse (Stephen Abrams & April Adams, 1980/1986)
- The City of Jonril (Raymond E. Feist & Stephen Abrams, 1981)
- Tulan of the Isles (Raymond E. Feist & Stephen Abrams & William Dunn, 1981/1987)
- Towns of the Outlands (Richard A. Edwards, 1981)
- The Black Tower (David Guinasso & Stephen Abrams, 1981)
- The Heart of the Sunken Lands (for Chaosium)
- Thieves World (an abortive city project for Simulations Publications Inc. [SPI] Dragonquest game)
- The Village of Hoxely (for Sorcerer's Apprentice magazine)