Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raymond Elias Feist (born 1945, Los Angeles, California) is the author or co-author of nearly all books relating to the fantasy worlds of Midkemia and Kelewan and all books in The Riftwar Cycle. He has been writing since he first had success with Magician in 1982.
The Riftwar CycleEdit
Below is the list of all books Raymond E. Feist has written or co-authored ordered by chronological (or reading) order.
The Riftwar SagaEdit
The Empire TrilogyEdit
- Daughter of the Empire (1987, co-authored with Janny Wurts)
- Servant of the Empire (1990, co-authored with Janny Wurts)
- Mistress of the Empire (May 1992, co-authored with Janny Wurts)
The Serpentwar SagaEdit
- Shadow of a Dark Queen (1994)
- Rise of a Merchant Prince (1995)
- Rage of a Demon King (1997)
- Shards of a Broken Crown (April 1998)
The Riftwar LegacyEdit
- Krondor the Betrayal (November 1998)
- Krondor the Assassins (novel) (November 1999)
- Krondor Tear of the Gods (February 2001)
Legends of the RiftwarEdit
- Honoured Enemy (August 2001, co-authored with William Forstchen)
- Murder in LaMut (June 2002, co-authored with Joel Rosenberg)
- Jimmy the Hand (July 2003, co-authored with Joel Rosenberg)
Conclave of ShadowsEdit
The Darkwar SagaEdit
The Demonwar SagaEdit
The Chaoswar SagaEdit
Non Riftwar CycleEdit
- Faerie Tale (1988)